Monday, October 13, 2008

Close Every Door ...

So what happens after you (very happily) listen to the entire CD of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at least twice a day for three days in a row? Well, it takes at least three more days for the words to leave ... I am on day two now and the songs keep playing in my head. Over and over and over again. I woke up thinking them. Which makes me think of myself 10 years ago. That would be the year of the David Osmond obsession. Yep. Good times ...

6 comments:

Erica Huff said...

Great times!!!! I will never forget that crush!

Tracie said...

Talk about a blast from the past! I can even remember what shirt you wore when you met David. Actually, you probably still have it - hidden along with the striped shirt! Wonder what Mr. Osmond is up to these days?

Julie said...

I think he was sitting near me at the American Idol concert in July. When I asked his cousin, who works with me, if it was him, he said, "Which David Osmond?" Is there more than one? "Yes," he says and then rolls his eyes when I told him that the Osmond clan sitting near us were all singing along during the songs. I'm pretty sure it was the one who was in the play ... but I think his wife was sitting with him. So, he's taken Callie!! :)

Katie Blacker said...

GO GO GO Joseph! SHA LALA Joseph!

Yep. love this musical although not for the reasons you do...

I think they were trying to tell me something in middle school when they cast me as a boy every year in the school musical. In Joseph, I was Asher, one of his brothers.

J. said...

red and YELLOW and pink and green and...thanks for getting this annoying song in me head :). Oh good ol' D.O. I've seen his wife. He definitely married down compared to you. Good times. I too remember the shirt you wore because I LOVE the video of you interviewing him. hahaha

Sally said...

You had that obsession too? :) Great memories--I think my sisters and I got his autograph after watching him at Kingsbury. ha!