Monday, August 24, 2009

The beginning of the end ...

A review of the last six months in the oh-so-fascinating world of Capital C:

Six months ago: Stopped all the capitalization of blog titles.
Five months ago: Stopped all the secrecy of first names.
Four months ago: Stopped all the blogging.

I would say I am sorry about my lack of posts since May, but really, I am not. Because a) no one really cares, and b) since I am being so open with first names now, at least for those of you over age 18, I needed to clear out any potential stalkers. Or something.

But, I will report that I enjoyed a delightful summer at home, living with my family, reminiscing with old friends, playing with my favorite neighbors and determining whether I can someday be a Real Lawyer. That pretty much sums it up, but since I have a) very photogenic friends and b) the most adorable neighbors on the planet, I will show my loyal readers (both of you) the proof:

See. Very photogenic bunch of college roommates. Not so much me, but they talk to me anyway. Which shows they are both pretty AND nice.



There you go. I told you. For the record, I have at least a few other friends, really, really great ones, but alas, I forgot the camera every time I saw them. And that cute girl has a few equally adorable siblings, who I really, really love, but same story, no pictures. So use your imagination. And keep checking Capital C for the next nine months. I am back, but for a limited time. I start my final year of law school in one week, and once I graduate, I will no longer be Callie in the Capital ...

7 comments:

I am Laura said...

I am reading. I have missed you. I should have made arrangements to see you when we were both at home. It is hard when I am so busy, but I now regret it.

Nicole said...

You are BACK!!! I have missed you Capital C!

J. said...

AHH You are back. I miss your face already. Bad. Good luck at school. I want to hear all about it. And be proactive about that "one" matter of which you know I'm referencing. xoxo

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Callie, I am happy to have you on the east coast again! Kevin and I wanted to take a trip to DC this weekend or next weekend, cause he has a few friends he hasn't seen in a while and I have you:). I know you might be really busy getting ready for school, but I would love to see you if you have a spare moment!

jaci said...

Love that you are back!! I've missed reading your thoughts! Good luck with everything! I'm sure your mom will keep me updated! You are a doll!
Jaci

Katie Blacker said...

so glad you are back! at blogging. good stuff. But, you MUST remove that gosh awful cheeky cards logo on your blog. it does not enhance your look! If (and only if) you want to replace it, you can find a much cuter one, here: http://kcblacker.blogspot.com/2009/05/thats-cheeky.html

also. did you notice your the cute jar with the sassy yellow ribbon on my kitchen counter? love it. - and you!

Danielle said...

Yay, so good to have you back! I have missed you all summer long!