Saturday, April 12, 2008

Beginning Of The End ...

Yesterday I finished two classes. (By finished, I mean actually attended class for the last time. If I did nothing else at this point, however, I would fail. I have yet to actually do anything that warrants a grade. Just a minor detail.) No more Prof. M and S. This semester has flown by. I cannot believe finals loom just days ahead. (My way of saying that I will be neglecting my blog for ... a while. After finals I will be home for a bit, then starting my internship, which I am sorry to say I cannot post about ... which probably means this blog will be dull all summer long. But, I am willing to be responsible for a dull blog in exchange for ... my dream internship. Hooray!) So, until I post again ... wish me luck ...

P.S. I promise, I will tone down the ellipses when writing my finals.

8 comments:

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Congratluations Callie! I knew you would get it. I can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck with finals! :)

J. said...

Well Cal, you know what no posting about internship means...(cleary I don't tone down elipses)you guessed it! More glamorous details and musings of Callie and the City. Social scenes, boys, and just your pure wit. Bring it.I can't wait. And you will do great on your finals!

Katie Blacker said...

Good Luck on Finals! And, so happy for you about your internship! See you when you get home!

Anonymous said...

Callie! I love your blog no matter what. I can't wait to see what the summer brings in D.C. especially since I get to be a small part of it. Good luck on your finals...as if you needed it!

Tracie said...

WOW, I can't believe you are almost done with your first year of law school. It seems like just yesterday we were sweltering in the D.C. heat! And who could forget driving across country in a VERY loaded white truck pulling a VERY loaded white focus??

I'm not too worried about your blog being boring for the next few months. I'm sure you'll find a way to keep us intriquingly informed! (yes, that is a word - I looked it up!!)

I am Laura said...

I found you!!! I can do blog stocking too, but generally can't find what I was looking for. You took about two hours for me to find. I found out how much you made when you worked for Orin Hatch, read a lot of friend and BYU articles that you wrote, found Emily Mitarai's blog, led me to a BYU friends blog, finally leading me here to you. Boy do I miss seeing you and your family and can't believe how much you have accomplished in your life. Good luck with finals and all. I now have a lot of reading on your blog to catch me up to you. (husbands gone all night so I have nothing to do --except dishes, cleaning, sleeping, etc --but who wants to do that. boy do I write a lot on a silly comment, but it has been forever. Love ya. Say hi to your mom for me.

Anna said...

Callie!! Congrats on your dream internship :) I knew it would work out for you. They must have seen 'Editor in chief of the BYU Daily Universe' and you were a shoo-in from there. J/K Congrats as well on having one year of law school almost completely under your belt!
love you lots,
Anna

Holly and Dave said...

way to go callie! can't wait to see you soon. good luck with finals- you can do it. just think of the excitement that lays ahead this summer!