Thursday, June 19, 2008

New York, New York ...

Last week, J., L. and I came to a startling (well, to me) conclusion: I am the most pro-establishment person alive. I generally trust our elected officials, I like to eat at McDonald's and if given the chance I would readily move to Disneyland. Oh, and vanilla ice cream is my favorite, although I usually lie and say peppermint just to seem more interesting. So, predictably, when I do New York, I do it like everyone else ...

I take pictures of the skyline ...

I pose with my friends ...

I go to Times Square ...

I eat hot dogs from the street vendor ...

I go to Serendipity ... and order frozen hot chocolate ...

... and have a fabulous time ...

10 comments:

J. said...

Good times to be sure Ms. Establishment. Glad to see the vactaion pictures follow suit with cliche tradion, and fall into the category of unflattering-caught-in-the-wrong-pose-and-moment category too. Geez. Miss you!

Erica Huff said...

What a fun trip!!! I love that you girls are all still so close. How wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh...us in New York! If the rest of my summer goes bust it won't matter but I got to go to NY/DC with you girls. Let's do again soon! Love you!

Katie Blacker said...

So jealous. Some of those remind me of the San Fran pics..not the grossness of them but the fun-filled chocolate eating, big city feel they bring. all I can say is, I miss you!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I heart new york. We totally have similar pics. And I love vanilla ice cream the best!

P.S. said...

I am insanely jealous right now!!! Remember that time Tiffany and I just happened to run into you in the middle of New York City?!!! I still think you and Tiff planned that and just lied to me. That is so like Tiffany to do that.

The Kidds said...

Ooohhhh... I wish I could have been there too! Not that you really want a fat pregnant lady around holding you back from the singles scene in NYC- but it still looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous!

Love jess

Our life 2.0 said...

Oh what fun! I'm so jealous that you all went to Serendipity, I've always wanted to go there and try a frozen hot chocolate!

Nicole said...

I am madly in love with NYC and your pictures made me swoon...

Jon, Liz, Max and Luke said...

Ohh i too love NYC! Did you catch any good broadway shows?