Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finals, hula hoops, etc. ...



Carly and I like to make each bout of finals delightful in its own special way. One time we decided to spend the week coughing, sneezing, blowing our noses and hearing buzzing noises. Another time we watched an entire season of the Office during finals week. Then, being me, that one time I thought it would be a good idea to simultaneously experience finals and a break-up during the same week. Another semester I attempted the opposite. Yet another time we decided to have double car trouble, when Carly got in a car accident (totally not her fault) and I got a flat tire (totally my fault) on the same day, three days before the end of finals. This semester, though, we have outdone ourselves and adopted the hula-hoop-dance-party strategy ...

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Excellent idea! I am loving your yellow pj's:)

Nicole said...

Awesome form! Love it!

Autumn Day said...

Hands down my favorite picture of you! Ever! I love it! You look like Juris spice, the sixth spice girl!