Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fine, I'll study ...

It always takes me by surprise when what I am learning in law school seems relevant to actual life. Like this morning, when I decided that it would be more interesting to read the newspaper than to study for the final I will be finishing in twelve hours. (Which means I will be starting it in nine hours and that yes, I really should be studying.) Apparently the universe really wants me to learn about the Fourth Amendment. Because it turns out that what I should be studying also appears in the New York Times today. Now you can ponder it too, here ...

1 comment:

Chris and Jen said...

So apparently, my google reader no longer picks up on your posts. I have missed a good two months worth thinking you just weren't posting. I wonder who else I have missed. Hurry home...I can't wait to see you!