Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lately ...

Finals start in five days. I move across the country 10 days after that. But I am a girl with priorities. So instead of packing and studying, I decided to take advantage of my dwindling proximity to one of my favorite people, H., who lives in NYC and has a very comfy couch bed. Conveniently, I have an air mattress and a very speedy pump. So this week we relished double doses of bus rides, museums, frozen yogurt, wonderful buildings, shopping trips, rainy days, late-night chats and reminiscing ... H., I miss you already!

On the Upper West Side in New York City.

Everywhere in New York. I love it.


In Central Park.

In Georgetown.

In front of the Capitol. I promise.

See. I told you ...

6 comments:

J. said...

I am absolutely unabashidly jealous right now. So jealous. Two of my favorite people and two of my favorite cities; all rolled up together. Lovely pics:) xoxo

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

I love the umbrella picture! I need a copy of it. Your flower pics came out really nice! I miss you already too:) I hope finals go well!

Katie Blacker said...

how fun is this! good luck with finals my dear...we will look forward to seeing your sweet face on the flip side!

P.S. said...

SO JEALOUS.

Running into you TWICE in NYC has still got to be the most random thing that has ever happened to me. "Oh, look it's Callie in the middle of crowded Canal street in New York." NOT NORMAL.

Laura said...

Two cute girls! How fun! Good luck with finals Cal!!! I can't wait to see you!!! (BTW...I appoligize for the exclaimation mark overdose, but it does prove just how excited I am to have you home!)

Nicole said...

Oh I am so jealous. I LOVE that city. In fact when watching the Today Show this morning I tried plotting my escape from Oregon to get to NYC. A grumbling tummy distracted me and forced me to eat breakfast and my best laid plans got thrown in the garbage disposal with Afton's uneaten mini-wheats...