Sunday, January 3, 2010

Why I am not a photographer ...


I think my blog should be more interactive in 2010. You know, less about me and more fun for you, my faithful readers. So, for example, today I am showing you why I should never be a photographer. Actually, why I should never be a photo editor, to be precise. But to see this, you should click on the picture to enlarge it. The clicking is the interactivity part. Yes, you get to see my face even larger, which perhaps subtracts from the less about me part of the plan, but just focus on my eyes. I tried to use the red-eye reduction tool. I do not think I should be trusted with this tool ever again. Thus endeth my career as a photo editor.

Anyway, happy 2010 to all. I am back in D.C., for my last (gasp) semester of law school. Blast. In other news, I think my London friends will be very excited to learn that I received a new yellow hat for Christmas. This means I can finally, finally retire the other yellow hat. They know the one. All too well, unfortunately ...

4 comments:

J. said...

Okay, simply hilarious. Where does time go ? I still can't believe it's your last semester. Miss ya!

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

I love the yellow coat! I think the picture makes your eyes look cool:)

Katie Blacker said...

LAST SEMESTER!!! WHA HOO> you go girl. And the red-eye remover can be tricky. You're not alone.

Anonymous said...

ding dong, the yellow hat is gone. curse you who gave her a new one.... Tiff