Friday, February 8, 2008

A Happy Post ...

I officially have the best family ... Nana sent me her special hot chocolate, and my Mom sent the best sugar cookies in the world. I love them.

C. making adorable valentines, with her favorite stickers. Direct quote: "I need to buy like 100 of them so I never run out. I love that they're bubbly and they stick out."

Modeling the apron my Mom made me. A brave move, Mom, but I actually really love it. But I make no guarantees about how long this photo will remain in the public domain ...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE the new apron...I seriously want one of my own. What has the world come to???

Tracie said...

Callie: You SHOULD NOT remove this picture from your blogspot! It really is one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!!! What a terrific, wonderful, and loving mother you have.

J. said...

I second the motion to NOT remove the apron picture. Cal in a picture with a darling apron on is priceless. You're adorable.