Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Some Notes ...

So, good news: Thanks to the weather (cold and rainy) my school canceled early classes today. (For a bit of slush. Not even any snow. And all of Utah laughs.) Bad news: I had already arrived at school when I learned of this development. So, now I have time to blog before I go listen to a former member of Parliament speak. (And I am really quite excited to hear some quality British talking. It really has been too long.) And speaking of accents, this NYT article proves my Dad to be a natural salesman, evidently partially thanks to his innate adopt-an-accent trait. And I liked this article about Hillary, and how she will not be a good example of how America would react to a woman candidate or president, since she comes with too much personal baggage to be representative of other women. (I know, I swore off politics. But no one really believed that, right ...)

1 comment:

Holly and Dave said...

seriously, it sounds like east coast people really need to venture out a bit more. between the interview you had, and the cancelling of school for some slush. do they know what the rest of the country is like? it makes me proud to be a utahn!