Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Irony Of It All ...

Today I vacuumed a Relief Society room. In stiletto heels. And a pantsuit. And I cannot decide if this violates the Callie Code of Conduct or exemplifies the virtues of said code ...

Explanation: We had a mock interview event at the church, and after my two delightful interviews I decided to escape the inevitable life-plan conversation for a few minutes and clean up the breakfast instead. And that required some vacuuming. And for the record, interviews, even fake ones, make me feel like I am on a really awkward first date. Same questions about me, same answers from me, and very few of them actually telling anyone anything that really matters ...

2 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I love the explanation

J. said...

Well I don't know what Rosie R. would say, but I think it goes within the Callie Code of Conduct. You were in said business suit because you have a powerful very pro-feminist job:)Heels and vacuuming..where was the camera? Amen about the analogy of interviews and dates.