Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yellow Shoes and White Buildings ...

What I learned from my trip to Target yesterday:
1. I should have purchased the yellow shoes. So I might buy some online instead.
2. Vanilla is a good flavor for toothpaste, soap and lotion. Not for deodorant.
3. Too many trail mix combinations involve raisins. Who likes raisins anyway?! Not me.

What I learned from trying to think of a topic for this blog post:
1. I am a boring blogger lately. Maybe always. So ...
2. I should end with a photo of me and my lovely friends and family at a famous place ...

Yep, my parents came to town. And we all visited the president. Sort of.

5 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

love yellow shoes. I am obsessed with that color lately. I know it's always been your fav so in a way, you have always been very fashion forward! And your blog posts are never boring.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I HATE raisins! I agree with you.

J. said...

Love Tar.geah. Buy the shoes Buys. Cute pic at the White House. You and all look great!

Holly and Dave said...

i hope you wear your infamous yellow hat with the yellow shoes. sorry, but I like raisins. especially if they're covered in chocolate. you can pick them out of your trail mix and send them to me if you wish.

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Definitely buy the yellow shoes. this is a cute pic:)