Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tales Out Of School ...

Dear Guy Who Sits in Front of Me in Evidence Class:

Thank you for wearing that really classy t-shirt today. Yep, the one with the beach scene and a bikini-clad blonde on the back. I really liked that I could not look from the professor back to my computer screen without seeing said bikini girl. I am so glad you sit directly in front of me. And I am glad you acted so selflessly when you purchased that shirt, realizing that everyone except you would have the pleasure of looking at the back of that shirt all day long. So, in honor of you exhibiting such fine principles, I think you should go ahead and keep that shirt in your drawer, or on your floor, or even hang it on your wall from now on. Then you can enjoy the view that the rest of us enjoyed today.

Sincerely,

C.

In other school news, my professor who I do not really understand but who I have for two classes called on me yesterday. In both classes. Yes people, twice in one day. Bad luck. My other professor turned 80-something this week. And he brought Costco cookies to class. So obviously, he wins for professor of the semester. Also, he makes great comments like this: "We all build b*mbs sometimes." And since I like him, and do not want to be questioned by the FBI about his very innocent statement that I just posted on the worldwide web, let me emphasize his patriotism ...

5 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

hahahahahaha! I love this post! It's nice to hear that you are bothered by the person who sits in front of you in Evidence too. The person who sits in front of Logan in Evidence plays Solitaire the entire time and when he gets called on he can't answer. So he quite literally sits there for 3+ minutes flipping through pages in his book while the rest of the class is so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Also, Logan's favorite professor is from Pakistan and likes to swear except he can't get the progression of swear words right. If I swore I would repeat if for you and you would laugh...but since I don't, I'll just let you trust me that it's funny! Hope you're staying sane! Have a happy bikini free day tomorrow!

Our life 2.0 said...

Well put Callie! You make me laugh girl!

J. said...

Well at least it's a little diversion from class everyday; but come on dude, change the shirt.

Holly and Dave said...

will you ask him where he bought his fine piece of apparel? i really should get a head start on my christmas shopping.

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

This is so hilarious! I love your posts:)