Saturday, November 29, 2008

When I Fail My Classes ...

... Could someone please remind me that I decided to go to a jazz concert at the Kennedy Center instead of studying on Friday afternoon?! And that I would make the same choice again?! Because getting dressed up (i.e., showering, doing my hair AND putting on clothing without an elastic waistband) to listen to entertaining music while sitting in the presidential suite sure beats staring at my computer screen in my pajamas and pink fuzzy slippers. Also, I needed another box of presidential M&M's ...

P.S. I know, I know, enough with these ?!. But question marks bother me lately, so I have adopted a new policy of adding an exclamation mark after each one. Perhaps this means I am trying to make my questions seem more exciting and less bewildering?! (Or that I am just weird. Apostrophes bother me too these days. Does this mean I like to be difficult and traditional in avoiding contractions or that I am not possessive enough?!) Or that I should stop analyzing my punctuation quirks and start studying ...

3 comments:

J. said...

I will remind you C. I will also remind you that your definition of "failing" is an average person's definition of success. But seriously, living life in DC, Kennedy Center suites, etc., is well worth it!

Julie said...

You're hilarious! From one writing/editing nerd to the other, I thought you would get a kick out of knowing that I asked for a dictionary for my birthday. :) And I bequeathed my former dictionary to Kallee today. :)

Holly and Dave said...

when all is said and done, what are you really going to remember? the fabulous concert in the presidential suite with patriotic m&m's, or something on the computer?? really....