Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exception To The Rule ...

I know I promised not to blog until the end of finals. So sue me. Actually please wait a year and a half so I can represent myself. I do not know much about the law yet, but I do know enough to know that every rule has an exception. So I am making an exception to my blogging ban for one extremely important announcement:

The (current) President and First Lady sent me a Christmas card.

I suppose I should end my blog forever now, because basically nothing I could ever report will be more exciting than this in the land of Capital C ...

5 comments:

J. said...

You have officially arrived. Now you can replace the framed pic of GW by your bed with the card:) Fabulous. I want to see it in a week and a half when I get to see you in the flesh.

Autumn Day said...

PICTURE PICTURE!! you must indeed but a picture of the card -which may or may not have a picture of its own on it- on the blog! Post a picture of the proverbial potential picture on the prestigious...blog. Why isn't there a "p" word for blog? Pesky.

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Cool! What did it say! You have to post a pic!

Our life 2.0 said...

Agree with Autumn! We need to see a picture dear!

Holly and Dave said...

now that's awesome. have i ever told you that i got a card congratulating me on my wedding from George W. and Laura? yep, i still have it saved. you can look at it sometime if you want. :)