Saturday, December 13, 2008

Three More ...


Semesters until I am reintroduced to the real world. Days until I go home. Finally.

I survived my finals, again. But since I can still vividly recall my mass quantities of complaints about my finals last year at this time, when I decided that the entire World Wide Web really, really wanted to know about my pathetic cold and ear infection during finals, I will avoid discussion of the loveliness that has been Finals Week this year and just say that I have never been so ready for a hug from my Mom. In just three more days ...

2 comments:

J. said...

You survived. Survived a lot! Enough said. You need some TLC from SLC. Congrats on being 1/2 way through with law school

Erica Huff said...

I love reading your blog! Congratulations on being done with finals. I hope you have a wonderful time in Salt Lake! Happy Holidays!