Sunday, November 18, 2007

Should Be Studying ...

... But I am Googling instead. A really, really bad habit. And on the topic of Google, I must say I find the ads on my Gmail screen really creepy. They all too frequently relate to something I have discussed in an e-mail, so obviously someone (or more likely, something) reads my PRIVATE correspondence and assumes I am a brainless consumer who will buy something simply because it appears to be tailored to my needs. Then why, on a page of ads about D.C., candy, and LDS singles, did I see one for gastric bypass surgery?! Sorry, but I am not considering such a process, and a measly ad really won't change my mind about that ...

1 comment:

Erica Huff said...

So fun to catch up on your life! What amazing things you are experiencing. You have always been so intelligent and beautiful. I am so thrilled to see how happy your life is. I hope it forever stays that way.