Sunday, November 4, 2007

This Week ...

So I am watching "Little Women" for the third time this week, and thinking of my sister at home celebrating her birthday without me. (I do homework while I watch ... I am not completely lazy.) Anyway, all these years later, I still love Jo March. And after all these years, I finally approve of her marrying Prof. Baer. Does this mean I am growing up?

And as promised, the photos from last week at this time (well, technically not at this time, with the time change today) ...

Outside the entrance to the West Wing. (You "West Wing" fans should recognize the scene.)



Me in the press room, channeling my inner C.J. (Again, for you "West Wing" fans.)

Outside in the Rose Garden, with the Oval Office in the background. A few minutes before this photo, the president's dog scampered right past this area.

The two C's, outside the staff entrance to the West Wing ...

2 comments:

J. said...

We are growing up because I too remember being opposed to Jo's marriage. Maybe we just realize the complexities now. Sigh. As for your West Wing fetish, I like that you got to see the "official tour." I don't watch much, but I will always remember C.J's character because of her all true quote from that episode we watched over and over....Classic.

J. said...

ok, it's me again, but before when I commented it was on my prep at school, (aka no pictures shown on blogs on school computers), so I have to comment on you cuteness and your suit. Callie... you in the Press Room; this is an historic photo!