Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween ...

The best parts about Halloween:


The package from my Mom. (Of course she made that cute bag.)


Tomorrow I can listen to Christmas music!

Honestly, Halloween does not rank high on my list of favorite holidays. I do not like dressing up in skintight, scandalous clothing and I do not drink any liberating beverages. So I am left with only candy, and I eat it all year anyway. So I really like Halloween best when it ends and I can finally start celebrating the best time of year: Thanksgiving/Christmas/My Birthday. (Yes, why wait until becoming president to declare my birthday a holiday? Now that I have a blog, I can declare whatever I want whenever I want ...)

2 comments:

J. said...

The debate ensues....I say no Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving, and then it's on full force. But, like you said, you have a blog and can declare anything and do anything you want. Cute package!

Anonymous said...

Where is the photo of you in your costume that you wore to your class?

Julie