Tuesday, May 13, 2008

100th Post ...

For my 100th Post, I have compiled a lovely assortment of scintillating thoughts and photos about my life over the past week. Ooh. Ahh. I know, what a treat. So enjoy.

First, I learned today that if I only held my tennis racket differently, my dating life would improve. (Really, younger brothers provide such fascinating wisdom. Evidently the way I actually play tennis matters not at all, only that I approach it with gusto. Which evidently shows by the way I hold a racket. And all boys apparently notice this. Interesting.) I have no photo to document this life lesson. (Obviously. I certainly cannot risk showing this fault and ruining any chance of a handsome blog stalker falling in love with me via blog.)

My sister made the most fabulous breakfast on Mother's Day. The syrup ... oh, the deliciousness of the syrup. (An analogy: This syrup is to regular syrup what Cafe Rio salad dressing is to regular salad dressing. It is that good. And speaking of Rio, I went there. With my friends from the bank. And we saw the very attractive Kyle Korver. What could be better?!)

I got bangs. Anne Hathaway bangs, hopefully. We will see how much they like the humidity.

I saw the London girls! But I forgot my camera, so I found this one in my London album. (One of few normal photos. The rest mainly consisted of T. and me posing strangely, with me always wearing The Yellow Hat.)

K. came to town, too, so the old roommate gang (minus H., unfortunately) reunited and had a fabulous weekend of playing and eating and laughing. At dinner, K. even acquired an admirer who won her a stuffed Donald Duck, complete with his phone number on it. We subsequently debated the merits of this approach.

Having fun with the camera ... and talking and doing nothing, just the way we like it ...

6 comments:

The Millers said...

Awwwww!! fun!! Callie what are you doing today?? I need to come see ya again before you leave tomorrow!

The Millers said...

and that was me, not my sister - Carly :)

Kevin and Heather Hirst said...

Callie-I love your bangs!! They are very cute. I miss you girls and wish i could have seen you-But, i am very excited to see you and J in june!!!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Seeing your face brings back such wonderful memories! I wish I was there to see you. Seeing my face in that picture is humiliating. Oh my goodness, I was hideous!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun having you here! Can't wait to do it all again in D.C. in a few weeks. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Callie

I am loving the bangs!! We need to catch up soon!