Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back Again ...

I made it back to D.C. with a renewed appreciation for my shampoo and fresh clothing, after a longer-than-planned layover in Denver, where I spent the night in a hotel, got a voucher for a free flight, and saw my friend A. and her cute baby. I am glad to be back, although I will (of course) miss all the usual suspects: the cutest neighbors on the planet, Sunday dinners with my family, talking with the girls, having my purchases approved by my sister, Cafe Rio with the banker girls, relaxing in the hot tub, arguing with my brother, and the like ...

2 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

awww. Sunday dinners, Cafe Rio, arguing with my brothers... you are making me home sick! Good luck with your internship this summer. I would love to get together anytime.

Nicole said...

I love that picture! It looks like "lowercase" C. Is it you in your younger years or a long lost twin?