Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Round Two ...

Two days into the semester and I can see (with my psychic powers, naturally) that it will be an interesting one. Today, for example, I read an actual case about two men arguing over who owned a heap of manure that one man had shoveled from the street. Yes. They both wanted the manure, and I am reading about it, nearly 200 years later.

My teachers also seem to be an interesting, and definitely quirky, bunch. The young one, Prof. C, practically bounces around as he lectures, while the old one, Prof. F, buzzes (OK, his hearing aids buzz, a problem for which I have developed profound sympathy). Anyway, buzzing and bouncing included, I like them all. And, random trivia, all attended Harvard (three for their law degrees, and two for undergrad).

Now, random photo of the day:

My books, with bobble-head Prof. M (same as last semester), a Christmas gift from C. ...

1 comment:

J. said...

Round 2 and you are NOT down for the count. Your professors sound amusing. It makes me want to go to class with you. Also, a word on Hilary Clinton. Do not worry...again; it's not for sure, and if it is the world won't end. (no not even yours, Callie's world).