Friday, November 20, 2009

I don't want to think right now ...

I am reading stories to the 3-year-old in my lap (my favorite 3-year-old, truth be told) when my Dad comes in and starts asking her questions. The same questions my Mom and I just pestered her with, about preschool, and her day, and the like. So she tells him the truth: "I don't want to think right now." I am so with you, girl. Who wants to think, and to write two papers, when there are friends to see and movies to watch and turkeys (or ham in our case this year) to eat ...

3 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

I'm so glad you are here!! See you tomorrow night!! And I agree...no thinking right now!!

J. said...

Those girls are so cute. No come back to blog-land. Your studying needs a break, and I need some Callie stories in writing.

Kallee said...

Thanksgiving break is too short. I hope I can see you during your next holiday ... lunch at Nordstrom Cafe, perhaps?