Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Butterflies ...

Things that make me nervous this week:
  • A phone interview with four people who I really, really, really want to impress.
  • Oral arguments in front of fake judges who plan to make 15 minutes of my life completely uncomfortable. And they will be grading me while doing so. Lovely.
  • Finals start in less than one month ...
Things that make me happy this week:
  • Knowing what shows up on caller ID when my dream internship calls. (Only for the interview. Believe me, if I have exciting news, I will share it.)
  • Eating at Cosi with M.
  • Spring ...

3 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

good luck with your phone interviews and oral arguments- although i've never really seen you argue with anyone (and have a hard time imagining so) i'm sure you'll do excellent at arguing with fake judges. i'll keep my fingers crossed about the dream caller id message.

J. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Blacker said...

This sounds really exciting. Wow, I am just a wee bit jealous of your glamorous life. Living in a big city, attending a prestigeous law school, choosing dream internships. They should make a movie about this sort of thing...or have they already...Yes, pretty sure they have! Do me a favor and just look around you and take a deep breath for the rest of us.