Thursday, March 13, 2008

Limerick Contest ...

Hooray for N., the first reader to enter my limerick contest. I thought about using her fabulous entries as an example to encourage the rest of you readers to enter, but I decided that would be unfair somehow. (Not sure how, but I have learned enough in law school to know that judges make whatever decisions they want and then decide their reasons later. So, I am going to be that kind of judge today.) Anyway, as promised, a sample to get all y'all started. Certainly you can ALL come up with something better than this ...

All day long I read cases and books
About property, contracts and crooks
But it makes little sense
And I fear I'm too dense
Should I give up and aim for good looks?

Now preferably, your limericks, unlike my pathetic attempt, will actually make sense and/or be funny ...

No comments: