Monday, March 3, 2008

No Words ...

I am again sorry, dear blog readers (the few who remain) about my recent lack of posts. As it turns out, the second semester of law school causes stress. For example, this weekend, I had the cheery task of reading (well, skimming mostly) 350ish pages of cases and statutes and such and then writing about them. (In the process, I decided that some of our amendments are overrated. Who needs freedom from government intrusion, for example? Not me. I think the feds would be quite bored while searching through my stuff.) Anyway, I finally finished this afternoon. HOORAY! And I did not realize I could be out of words, but I think I am now, and I must conserve them for the paper I need to work on tomorrow. So the rest of this post will be the last week in pictures.

Pre-journal competition snack, provided by my fabulous roommate, C.

The stuff I pored over for my entire weekend.

My Saturday night movie break ... which led to my Sunday morning bang cut. I really love Anne Hathaway's bangs. But don't worry, I did not go that drastic. And I am saving the book for later in the week, maybe as a reward for the next paper.

Finally, for J. and L., a flashback. Hooray for summer vacation ...

5 comments:

carly said...

Yay! We're done!!

Erica Huff said...

I can't imagine how busy you are. Good luck with school - I get tired reading about all you have to do. I think you are amazing and many days wish I were in your shoes. I could never handle it though. Fun pictures of Jen and Laura. Are they living together now?

J. said...

Glad to see a new post. I'm amazed at your reading endurance....and I'm not a too sure about that pic., but I'll allow it because it was fun.

Nicole said...

So where's the picture of the new bangs???

Anonymous said...

Oh Callie...your blog brightens my day! Thanks for adding another post. The flashback was the best part and sadly, seeing the cups C. was holding reminded me of the Downington Days...so much fun!

p.s.--I can't wait to see the new bangs!