Saturday, August 18, 2007

Home Sweet Home ...





I really like my new apartment. Since the previous tenants owned cat(s), the apartment complex repainted, put in new carpet, and made it feel practically new. (Luckily, I have discovered no signs of cat life here. I only know about the cats because our neighbors told me. They evidently really like this place, too. They have lived here for 42 years.) I love the leafy view out our windows, which makes me feel less like I live in the land of cement. My roommate and I have had a grand time settling in, but now that we have homework, our home decorating days have passed. Anyway, I think our apartment now looks the way it will look for the next year ... with the exception that in the photos I am posting here, we had not yet acquired mass quantities of books and papers. So imagine the desks overflowing with those lovely items and that makes these photos quite accurate ...

3 comments:

G.G. said...

I love your pad! It looks like Callie (red couch, yellow pics etc.) But the couch looks even better in this place. I want to be seeing it real life soon:)

M said...

SO darling! SO Callie. I love it.

M said...

(this is Martha F., btw)