Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Thank You, Zions Bank ...


OK, after only one week of blogging (actually, not even one week) I gave in and made it viewable to the entire universe. But this does NOT mean I want to be linked to the other blogs I read. As someone who spends WAY too much time investigating online details about other people, I still would really rather stay as anonymous as possible. I blame working at a bank for my phobia of all things security, identity, and Internet related. While I can thank the bank for the creation of the fabulous Callee Alley, and for making me learn how to make videos, check my credit report, and use the track changes feature on Word, those radio scripts I spent hours writing contained lots of scary statistics that made me want to cower in a corner, not open my life to the world. However, in an effort to make this blog readable to the people bored at work and those who do not have a gmail account, here goes nothing ...

No comments: